Girls Sweat Too is excited to be invited along to the Australian Triathlon, Endurance & Cycling Expo 2016. In its second year running, Australia’s first multisport expo is being held on 23rd & 24th July 2016 at The Dome, Sydney Showground.
There will be a number of activities & exhibitors across 7 zones; Bike, Swim, Run, Technology & Performance, Nutrition, Obstacle & Endurance, & Junior.
There will also be a number of seminars MC’d by the inspiring Tim Pickering. The seminars include:
- Identifying Fact From Fiction in the Supplement Industry – Gary Slater
- Dominating the Water – Paul Newsome
- Training Tips for Higher Performance Racing – James Sweeney
- Maximising Athlete Health & Recovery with Nutritional Medicine – Belinda Reynolds
- Bike Fitting – Ride Hard & Feel Good – Aaron Dunford
- Using a Power Meter for Cyclists & Triathletes – Daniel Bain
- Swim Stroke Video Analysis – Paul Newsome
- Q&A Panel Discussion
- Metabolic Efficiency for Endurance Athletes – Steph Lowe
- Understanding the Performance Benefits of Sports Specific Strength & Conditioning – Alex Price
- Life Isn’t Meant to be Easy, But Running Is! – Pete Garbutt
- Overcome Your Pre-Race Nerves & Race with Confidence – Jen Brown
With such an amazing line up, Girls Sweat Too will be there exhibiting our apparel for purchase & sharing the Girls Sweat Too energy & passion for sustainable health change. Come along for a chat – we’re always keen to catch up with people interested in making healthy choices a habit.
The ATEC registration is open from the 12th April 2016, so get in quick to grab the Early Bird rate of $10 for one day or $15 for both days. This Early Bird offer only lasts until the 12th May – don’t miss it!